Sorry no petsGuest access
SIX MJ Property and Rentals pride themselves in offering good quality short term stay rentals for contractors to unwind after work or families to use as a base.
** NOTE **
Guest arrival forms must be completed at least 3 days before your check in date.
A well appointed rustic holiday property situated in a charming rural setting within sight of the famous Rockingham Castle.
Whilst the property retains its old world charm, the rooms and services have been brought up to the standard which visitors now expect and you will find that your character room is both cosy and functional.
Perfect for short term or long term stays. We serve clients from weekly, monthly, quarterly or longer stays.
1. Fully furnished
2. Sleeps 9 in the following units:
3. The Dairy – super king bed or twin beds
4. The Snug – super king bed or twin beds
5. The Parlour – double bed and two singles in master bedroom and single bed in second bedroom
6. Full home from home lounge
7. Modern smart TV
8. Free unlimited wi-fi
9. En-suite with shower
12. Kettle and toaster
13. Double Wardrobe
15. Iron and ironing board
16. Working area
17. Off road secure parking
18. Family Relocations, group of contractors or between moving houses .
19. All bills included
20. Professionally cleaned
Our accommodation would be a perfect fit for :
● Companies looking for temporary housing for short-term relocation or long-term corporate stays.
● Contractors, business travellers, etc.
● Individual business travellers looking for a home away from home.
● Travel managers, purchase managers and PA's who need help with organising accommodation for their colleagues.
● Insurance companies looking to house their clients who have been displaced from their homes.
● Looking to refurbish your property? You can book for a short term stay.
During your stay you will have access to the whole annex and off road parking area.Additional notes
To be upfront and transparent about our attitude to excessive and sustained noise.Guest interaction
If any noise or disturbances are reported by our neighbours, (who have our phone number), there will only be ONE warning phone call from us, and next the police will be called – serious offenders will have their bookings cancelled on the spot and without refund.
It is not something we expect to happen, but we do take the peaceful enjoyment and sleep of our guests and neighbours very seriously. Please respect our house rules and each other.
We will be contactable via e-mail, WA or text between 8am to 10pm if you need us or have any questions before, during or after your stay.Neighborhood overview
For our guests peace of mind we have been hosting on AirBnB and many other platforms since 2015.
England’s smallest county, Rutland,(population less than 40,000 people) has recently regained its independent county status from Leicestershire. Close to Leicester, Market Harborough, Corby and Kettering and near to the A14.Getting around
Rutland is now firmly established as a commercial 'hub'. It is renowned for such culinary delights as prizewinning Melton Mowbray pork pies, regional cheeses and locally brewed 'Grainstore Ales'. Food and drink apart, Caldecott and the county of Rutland have much to offer holidaymakers and business travellers alike.
The 'Old Plough' is situated on the main (A6003) road through Caldecott, opposite the village green and the Plough public house.
The village is located about three miles north of Corby, 8 miles north from junction 7 of the A14 and four miles south of Uppingham and Rutland Water.
The Plough Free house and the Castle Inn - both in Caldecott - offer excellent pub / restaurant setting.
For fishing, the Eyebrook Reservoir is about half a mile away and provides an infamous fishing experience.
Within a short drive there are many other attractions including Rockingham Castle, Rutland Water, Burghley House, Kirby Hall, Dene park and Adrenaline Alley