Perfect for short term or long term stays. We serve clients from weekly, monthly, quarterly or longer staysGuest access
Property offers :
1. Elevated Double bed
2. En-suite with shower
4. Coffee machine
5. Kettle and toaster
6. Table top fridge
7. Double Wardrobe
8. Washing machine
9. Fully Equipped Kitchen
10. Family Relocations, group of contractors or between moving houses .
11. All bills included
12. Professionally cleaned
During your stay you will have access to the allocated room, kitchen, conservatory and rear garden (but not the loft or the outside storage), including the on street parkingAdditional notes
Our accommodation would be a perfect fit for :Guest interaction
• Companies looking for temporary housing for short-term relocation or long-term corporate stays
• Contractors, business travellers, etc.
• Individual business travellers looking for a home away from home.
• Travel managers, purchase managers and PA's who need help with organising accommodation for their colleagues.
• Insurance companies looking to house their clients who have been displaced from their homes.
• Looking to refurbish your property? You can book for a short term stay
Please contact for personalised service according to your requirements.
We will be contactable via e-mail or text between 8am and 10pm if you need us or have any questions before, during or after your stayNeighborhood overview
For my guests peace of mind we have been hosting on Airbnb and many other platforms since 2015.
Acaster House is named after James Acaster who was born in Kettering in 1985 is an English stand-up comedian and television presenter. He has performed for several consecutive years at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and has been nominated for Best Show five timesGetting around
Within a short drive there are attractions such as Adrenaline Alley, Silverstone race track, Santa Pod raceway, Billing Aquadrome, Wicksteed Park, Stoke Bruerne Canal & Rockingham Castle.
Other nearby towns include Northampton, Wollaston, Mawsley, Corby, Earls Barton, Wellingborough, Bedford, and Huntingdon. Road links are very good with easy access to the A14, M1, M6, and A1 all within 20 minutes.
The property is situated within Kettering town centre, a 10 minute walk to the hospital and a 15 minute walk to Kettering train station.
Kettering train station is within walking distance where you can use the Midland Mainline train to London (St Pancras), only 4 stops (Wellingborough, Bedford and Luton) and takes approximately an hour.
Or in the other direction are cities such as Leicester, Nottingham and Sheffield.